Photobucket

Monday, September 3, 2012

Samsung EX2F

I bought a new camera. =C
Photobucket

I didn't really need one.. My old one was working just fine except that the light sensor is a little bit faulty for the manual modes. =/

I first saw a picture of this last week and I was very tempted by the F1.4 feature. I loveddd the F1.8 on my old camera and was so excited that this was further enhanced! 


Photobucket

I actually went to the Comex IT fair to check out tripods, and thought of going to the Samsung booth to play around with the camera and check out the price. I was wow-ed away by the new features such as the wifi connectivity. And I was really really really glad they kept everything good about the previous model, exactly the same! The super convenient swivel screen, dual knobs, more smart filter modes and post picture editing on the camera.

Photobucket

And get this, the Comex IT fair was selling the camera $100 off the original retail price of $699! When I first bought the older model, I couldn't even get such a good offer! I went to 3 stores, and decided to buy from the one with the best offer: 8GB C10 sd card, 32GB C10 sd card, extra battery, mini tripod, large tripod, power bank. And when I paid with my posb card, i redeemed a $10 H&M voucher heehee. =D

I'm super pleased with my purchase! Been playing with it non-stop these 2 days. And I decided to give my old one to my Jie since she doesn't really have a camera of her own to use.

(: (: (: 

If you are interested to find out more about the EX2F, check out this review! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...