Photobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beef Buffet at Barossa

We had our 10th month celebratory dinner at Barossa Restaurant today. (: (: (:
Photobucket

Eric had bought a groupon for Beef Buffet + complimentary red wine for ~$60 total and we've been planning to come here to try out the buffet for a few weeks now. Unfortunately I've been sick for quite a while, hence we were unable to come earlier..

Hungry boy.. =P
Photobucket
Me..
Photobucket
The bar (: The ambience was really nice.. with my kind of music haha.
Photobucket
ah the fine life! (:
Photobucket
Here's the menu.. taken with my iphone. (:
Photobucket
The sauces: Blue cheese, Mushroom, Red wine & Bearnaise. My favourite was the Truffle Bearnaise! (:
it was sooooo goood!
Photobucket
My Australian Ribeye. It's the best of all the 5.. And oh-so-succulent!
Photobucket
I forgot what was this hahah but we tried 4 out of the 5 different cuts - T-bone, Prime Rib, Ribeye & Wagyu Rump. Eric enjoyed his T-Bone, but I felt that they were all too tough. :(
Photobucket
Sauteed Mushrooms om nom nom nom ;D
Photobucket
Grilled tomato with cheese.. I didn't try this..
Photobucket
Cream Spinach.. Another awesome side. =D
Photobucket
Barossa Salad.. I also didn't eat this lol.
Photobucket

Overall it was a very pleasant experience except that some of my steaks came a little too well done. :( But the service staff there is really nice, and they understand the importance of getting the beef right. I had to send my second round ribeye back to the kitchen twice!! Coz it was super overcooked. Like medium well, instead of medium rare.. yuck. But it was definitely worth the wait and Eric and I left the restaurant as happy fatties. =D

Last shot in the restaurant (:
Photobucket
zipai outside wahahah..
Photobucket
zipai myself too lols.
Photobucket


thank you dear for the super yumsss dinner!  ♥!Photobucket

Barossa
22 Lorong Mambong, Singapore 227681
Opens daily: Monday to Friday 12pm – 3pm, 6pm-1am (Fridays 2am); Saturday 12pm – 2am; Sunday 12pm – 1am
Tel: 6468 4688



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...