Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

my off day! (:

Jie and I went to the F3 fashion bazaar today. They're having a warehouse sale till next Sunday but don't bother wasting your time going down there..

Not only was the place super ulu, but the selections were super limited and all in the larger sizes like size 16-20. The clothes were all thrown together, some inside out, some out of the packaging, and the accessories were exceptionally tangled up. Jie and I spent a good half an hour trying to unravel a mess of accessories all knotted together..

We ended up spending $15 total on 2 necklaces, 1 top & 1 panty.

Here's my cute turtle necklace!
It was a little long, but i super loveee that the legs of the turtle can move~! haha
Photobucket

After shopping, we went to Papa Palheta for cappuccinos! I wouldn't recommend going there on weekdays though, they only open one side of the shop, and it's all zi ji ren. So we were like outsiders intruding on their personal space..

our drinks.. their designs are getting boring. :(
Photobucket

When i got home, there was a parcel waiting for me! (: (: (:
Photobucket

I bought this LB dress from another seller.

IT'S SO CHIO RIGHT?!? :DDD


WIW
Love Bonito Galilee Dress in Blue sz S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...