Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2012

New Loots

After a blogshopping hiatus for more than a month, I succumbed when LB launched their most recent collection..

The peplum trend is really going strong.. I got the below dress and skirt. I'm so excited for them to arrive~!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I also had a one to one exchange for my iphone coz there was something wrong with the headset.. So i got a new phone heehee!

And i went to queensway today to get it blinged up! Screen protector for $5, and mint sticker covering for $15! I know I could get it cheaper online, but I couldn't possibly put these one myself.. =/
Photobucket
Anyway it's damn chio right?!? =D


Credits:
Love Bonito Pieret Peplum Dress in Black S & Miranda Skirt in Crimson S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...