Photobucket

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'M GOING AUSTRALIA!!!

I can't believe I will be in Australia in just 3 weeks!!! =D

And on a trip with the family no less.. We haven't gone on such a trip in 6 years.. =/ I hope we don't kill each other eeps.. 

So anyway.. We'll be flying into Gold Coast via Scoot.. We each have like 25kg of luggage! My mum is super kiasu can! 

We need to plan what to do where to go in Winter/Spring in Gold Coast ASAP! And most importantly, plan my wardrobe wahahaha! I bought a pair boots last year from f21 that I haven't had the chance to wear. I'm sooooo going to bring that pair to Australia with me! (:

Will end this with a picture of ride called Cyclone at Dreamworld Gold Coast! 

Photobucket

*bounces up and down excitedly*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...