Photobucket

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Getaway Day 2!

We ended up sleeping really late the night before coz we watched LOTR's The Two Towers lol.
It's my favourite movie of the series.. (:

Sadly that meant not getting enough sleep before I was dragged out of bed to go for a morning swim. =x

Photobucket

It was a beautiful morning.. Not too sunny, the air was crisp and cool.. (: And most importantly, it was peaceful..

Photobucket

Eric is camera shy in his swimwear lol.

Photobucket

We swam a bit and took a couple of pictures in the pool. This is my favourite one! (:

Photobucket

We followed the mama peahen and her peachick again hahah. =D

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We went back to the room shortly to prepare for breakfast.
We wanted to get there early enough lest we miss all the good food. =X

Eric in the lift.. (:

Photobucket

We had breakfast at The Knolls.. It's supposed to be $45++ per pax eeps.

The food was really good though.. The highlight for me were the coconuts hahah. EVERYBODY took one each! And it's those young coconuts, so the juice is really sweet and the meat came off very easily! =D

Photobucket

They had prawn porridge with alot of liao.. =P

Photobucket

Japanese sushi and appetizers..

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Fruit corner..with more exotic fruit selections like dragonfruit and jackfruit!

Photobucket

Cooked food corner..

Photobucket

A whole lot of sinful pastries..

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Muesli bars.. (which we tabao-ed back heehee)

Photobucket

They packed yoghurt, fruit and cereal into these cute little glasses! I wanted to take one of everything..

 Photobucket

And they had this beautiful honeycomb just dripping there.. I don't know what we're supposed to eat with the honey..

Photobucket

The view..

Photobucket

They even came around distributing small meals. With a selection of 3 types of meals.. Eggs Benidict, Nasi Lemak & Laksa,

I was soooooo excited for the eggs ben. It wasn't as nice as expected though.. They used truffle oil which i guess was supposed to make the dish more exotic but I feel that it spoiled the taste of the dish. hai.. =(

Photobucket

Here's an ugly pic of my laksa.. hahah I almost forgot to take a picture of this one!

Photobucket

The nasi lemak was good, but Eric polished it off before i remembered to take a picture.. haha

Here we are.. pigging out on breakfast =D

Photobucket


I really enjoyed my stay at Capella. The service and the food was impeccable. AND it's nice to just get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life. It's pretty isloated and hence a very peaceful place to be. Eric and I are making plans to go back there again! haha..

Photobucket

Thankiew my dear Eric for the wonderful birthday. It was short, but very sweet and I really enjoyed myself! ❤!!



The Knolls1 The Knolls, Capella Hotel, Sentosa Island
Singapore 098297
Tel: +65 6591 5046
Open Daily from 7am-11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...