Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

July Update!

Been really busy these few days.. Especially since we're planning for the trip for the whole family.. I haven't had much time to myself to blog or do any of the stuff i normally do.. Like blogshop! =P

So anyway, just a few updates from here and there.. (:

---


NEA Run + Gardens by the Bay
Eric was representing his company for the NEA run last Sunday and being the awesome gf that I am, I went to the barrage with him bright and early to support and take photos for him..

Here he is getting ready..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Us up bright and early..
Photobucket
Other crossers were there too! Jayanta, Kelvin & Alvin. (:
Photobucket
Eric eventually came in 5th! behind Jayanta and Kelvin but I'm still so proud of him for the good showing plus not giving up despite 2 mega blisters! =D
Photobucket
His company sponsored tickets to gardens by the bay heehee.. And so we went after the prize giving ceremony..

THERE WERE SO MANY PRETTY FLOWERS!!! I decided not to upload them to photobucket otherwise i'd be up all night zzz... So here's two collages I did up on my phone.. (:

Taken at flower dome (:
Photobucket
Photobucket\
and the below 2 at cloud Forest. (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Us at the end of it all.. It was a fun but tiring morning..
Photobucket

I really like the conservatories but I'm really glad I didn't have to pay for it hahah! (:

---


Wear Jeans Day!
We're normally not allowed to wear jeans on Fridays, but 2 Fridays ago they had this "Wear Jeans Day" for charity. If u wear jeans, you donate $4, if not, you donate $5 hahah.

So in line with wearing jeans, my boss suggested we all dress up to a certain theme.. In this case - Pink + Specs!

The boyband! (:
Photobucket
Impromtu..
Photobucket
The ladies..
Photobucket
Candid! I think my expression wasn't vacant enough lol..
Photobucket


---


That's all the update for now.. Really tired. ending this with a pic of my outfit last friday! (:


WIW
Intoxiquette My First Love Lace-Trimmed Bustier Dress in White
Floral Scarf from accessorize
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...