Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

reminiscing with an old friend..

I met up with Nic, my fyp group mate, today. We didn't really know each other in the first few years of uni, but we became friends over the course of my horrible fyp experience. Being dealt with an eccentric prof, an unreliable boss, and irresponsible groupmates, I was really thankful to be in the same group as him. He is one of the most driven and hardworking people I know, who manages to be super personable and entertaining at the same time haha.

Today's dinner was mainly about catching up, what we've been doing, where we are headed.

He's been in the same company as when he first graduated, but he's been given opportunity to go KL and work, and later this month, he will be going Auckland. SO COOL RIGHT?? He has his whole career planned out already, whereas I'm just taking one day at a time seeing what life brings me..

At least I have work-life balance and a love life LOLLL. He says he has to sacrifice such stuff for his career.. =/ I guess we can't all have the best of both worlds.

Time really flies.. I imagine that I'll probably meet him only after his 2 years in Auckland or maybe even longer, depends if he's travelling..


owell.. I was really glad we had this catch up after like 2 years! wayyyy overdue but i'm really glad we managed it! (=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...