Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Mid-June Update!

My biggest fan has asked me why haven't I been blogging lately..

Well.. I've just been really really busy. =/ And I have no idea doing what exactly.. haha.

So like before.. This will be just a series of mini posts from here & there..

---



Dinner @ Chatterbox

Have you heard of Chatterbox at Mandarin Orchard?

I didn't until Eric told me about it.. It's signature dish, the legendary Chicken rice, costs $27++.

It was really yummy!! (tho I was starving so maybe I'm biased. :x)
Photobucket
His mum is a Marina Mandarin member so we got to eat there 50% off. =D

Eric ordered Fish Head curry and he was pleasantly surprised. He said he hasn't tasted good fish head curry in a while...
Photobucket
And lastly, he ordered the Coconut ice cream for me! Looks pretty fancy tho not spectacular..
PhotobucketPhotobucket


---


Joey's Farewell

It was Joey's last day on the 2nd of June and I spent that whole week preparing for her present.
And that's how i fell sick... sigh.

Anyways I'm really proud of what I came up with heehee, but only took a few pictures of the final product..

I did up a small photobook with photos of the team as well as short messages from everyone..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I didn't take pictures of the messages..

Here's Joey with her 2 gifts
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Doing some funny pose with her gift lol..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Me & my girls..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Team photo!
Photobucket


---


Mother's Day Dinner

Yes Father's day just passed, but I haven't had time to QC the photos for uploading. So that will be for another day..

We had Mother's Day birthday celebration at Kome Japanese Dining at Keppel Club.
Super YUMS food for an equally exorbitant price tag...

First up.. Sashimi! =D
Photobucket
And then these simply-to-die-for oysters! <333
Photobucket
Hand rolls..
Photobucket
Tempura..
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

- too hungry to take photos of all the food... -

Eric & I..
Photobucket
Jie & Tom..
Photobucket
my parents + t
Photobucket
Photobucket
ice cream!!! they had Kyoho Grape Sorbet. sehrrrrr gutttt! =D
Photobucket
Family pic!
Photobucket


---



The Dogs..

I love my dogs!!! They are the cutest things everrrr. And everytime I go home they will stare at me with their (literal) puppy-dog eyes, whining so fervently to be taken out for a walk..

How to say no???

I've been trying to walk them 2x a week, and guilt-tripping my sisters to walk them at least once so they get walked at least 3-4x a week! It's not everyday, but it's so much better than before...

Here's their post-walk shag faces.. Impossible to take a pre-walk photo as they are too hyper.
Photobucket
Bailey sleeping on the floor heehee..
Photobucket


---


Random OTD

My lovely Burgundy dress from Intoxiquette..
Photobucket
Yet another dress, but an old one from Intoxiquette. I finally bought a new black bag from C&K. =D
Photobucket
New top from The Blush Inc, paired with a skirt from affairree.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...