Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

Long Update

HIIII OMG I did not blog for the whole month of May eeps. Been so busy I really haven't had the time or the energy to do so..

A few quick updates here and there.. I've been training quite a bit for badminton lately..Trying to get in shape so that I can represent the company in the Citibank badminton tournament. I'm really excited! I played with a pro at the Shuqun secondary school today. I wasn't really doing anything and he asked me if I would like to play. I was trounced so badly by him! i managed to scrape 8 points in my 8-21 defeat.. It gave me quite the wakeup call that trials won't be so easy...

I've also been training for my Pocari Sweat race in July (everything's happening in July >_<). It's a 5km race and I desperately wanna do before 25min, but I'm not sure exactly how fast to aim for... maybe 24min? See how.. Anyway I was doing slack training for the whole month of May, but now that June is here I'm going to have to start my interval training again! sigh...

Will upload some pictures from here, there, everywhere since I didn't have time to blog about it..

---


PS Cafe


We finally came here to try their truffle fries.. It was superb! Although I felt that my Eggs Benedict was a tad overpriced at $26++. =(
Photobucket
us + food =D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
nice bright ambience
Photobucket
outside the restaurant <3
Photobucket
After that we checked out the Starbucks at Rochester.. It's quite hidden away but there were so many people inside...
Photobucket
us <3
Photobucket

---


Dorothy Perkins Fashion Show

I spent $80 at Dorothy Perkins some time back and they gave me an invite to attend their fashion show. SO COOL RIGHT? hahah I've never been to one before so I was really excited!

Here's Eric queuing with me.. (:
Photobucket
Waiting for the show to start..
Photobucket
The pretty models...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And we got our photo taken by their official photographer heehee so cool! (:
Photobucket

---


My cousin Kosuke

I have a cousin who is one month old! He's half Jap, half Singaporean, hence the Jap name..And he sleeps alot. =P
Photobucket
We went to my uncle's house to visit and took quite a few pictures with the baby...
Photobucket
I got to carry him! So scarieee hahahaha
Photobucket

My uncle held Kosuke's one month birthday at The Dining Room @Sheraton Towers. It was ~$35 per pax i think, but the food was really gooooood. Kosuke was mostly sleeping so we didn't take any pictures with him. Here's Mei & I with my cutie pie cousin Chloe.
Photobucket
And my popo soo stylo milo. =P
Photobucket


---


Random OTD (:

New dress from Intoxiquette SO PRETTY!
Photobucket

Playing with this new app called LINE camera in my fav dorothy perkins top! (:
Photobucket

My new profile pic on facebook.. Pretty pretty skirt from The Closet Lover! (:
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...