Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Loots!

I AM HOPELESS..

Couldn't resist all these new launches.. Why everything so nice ahh??

Superrr pretty lace dress from Intoxiquette..
I normally don't wear cream.. so I hope this one won't disappoint.. :x
lacedressnude1

A very classy jumpsuit from Megagamie.. I got it in black so that i can wear it to work too! (:
PeterpanRomperblack3

And lastly these kind of skirts are really in right now.. After seeing almost all the blogshops lauch a similar style i finally caved and bought one for myself from The Closet Lover. =D
main

On a sidenote, I finally watched Battleship today and I really liked it (despite being really scared and squeezing Eric's hand really tightly hahahah. Will end this post w a pic of my outfit today. (: Am wearing one of my older (and fav) top & pants from TTR and LLPB respectively. (:
Photobucket

WIW:
The Tinsel Rack Let's Play Reversi Top in Navy/Rose
Lolliepopbestie Majorie Basic Pants in Grey


Credits:
Intoxiquette Lace Juxtapose Swirl Dress in Taupe
Megagamie My Peterpan Collar Jumpsuit in Black
The Closet Lover Dipped Hem Skirt in Taupe


1 comment:

  1. Zomgg... I almost bought the cream dress too! But when I saw the price I was all, WTFFF! Seriously, 29 bucks for that dress wasn't worth it. Sighhhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...