Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick Update

Now that the JP Morgan Run is over I finally have time to blog proper heehee. I got a couple of blog entries that are still "Work-in-progress". I need to upload the pictures and do some major editing coz I wrote them while on the train to work heh.

This will be a short entry with pictures from here, there and everywhere. (:

Most recently, yesterday's Run350 - where I had to wake up at 4+am just to support my dear bf heehee..
He managed to do his PB I'm so proud of him!! <3

Before & After pics..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I tried some charcoal style fish soup the other day which cost like $25! Eric was ravingggg about it and brought me there after a visit to his grandpa at SGH. It was really unique with pieces of yam it it =D
Photobucket

We adopted a goldie recently.
If you're on my facebook you would have seen pics of him already.. =P He's sooo cute.
His name is Bailey. I got to name him yayyyyy!! (:
Photobucket

Charlize and I went out for lunch really early the other day to eat Roasted Duck yam rice!
Super Yumzzz and sinful if you can tell from the picture.. =P
Photobucket

My team has regular lunches every Friday, and last week we took the free shuttle to Marina Sq woohoo~!
It felt like an excursion. (:

We ate at Durty Nelly's Irish Pub (next to Xin Wang cafe), and they have a really decent set fish & chips meal with ice cream and a free drink for $10 nett! I was so surprised they didnt charge us GST and service charge. =D

Ladies lunch. (:
Photobucket

Lastly, Eric and I went to Prive for lunch last weekend and I got to eat my favourite Egg's Benedict! I was really happy heehee =D
Photobucket

That's all the update for now. 

More to come soon.. i hope.. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...