Photobucket

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Madonna

I've never really thought Madonna was awesome the way I worship Katy Perry and Jessie J. I just thought, well yea Madonna has some nice songs.

That was until I watched the 12minute Superbowl performance that totally wow-ed me away. She is 53 and dances like a dream. :P If you haven't seen it yet (WHAT?!), you can watch it here.

Anyway, I googled Madonna immediately after watching that video and was so sad to see so many people dissing her.. However I did find this one article that salutes Madonna. Despite her promiscuous outfits and string of (failed) relationships, she is inspiring in the way she has gone about doing what she wanted without caring about what other people thought, and most importantly being happy with the choices that she's made. It was a really good article and I strongly encourage you to read it here. (:

Ending this post with her newest single which is on constant reply in my head. (extremely distracting i tell you..) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...