Photobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

New buys!

Haha haven't updated with a new loots post in a long time. I have been exercising restraint ahahah.. :P

But I caved last Thursday heehee. Was so frantic to buy this piece from The Closet Lover, but it wouldn't load on my phone! luckily for xiuting.. I used her phone to order this piece. :D
Photobucket

I also got these 2 dress from My Glamour Place.. Can't wait for them to arrive!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lastly, I joined Megagamie's BO for these really pretty pieces. So sad i need to wait eons for it to arrive..
PhotobucketPhotobucket





Credits:
The Closet Lover Incanto Criss-Cross Dress in Dusty Orchid
My Glamour Place Reyn Ruffle Dress in Light Grey & Candice Skater Dress in Coral Pink
Megagamie When Embossed Meet Floral Dress in Astral Aura Oriental & Prepster 60's Dress in Tangerine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...