Photobucket

Friday, February 10, 2012

Bizad Reunion

I had a small reunion dinner with several of my club mates from bizad last week. Technically it was the week after CNY but we hadn't seen each other in ages.. So it was like a reunion dinner. :P

It all started when I had lunch with Val 2 weeks ago and she asked me how was our dear president. I was like ehhh no idea lehhh. And so I whatsapped him, and started asking a few people here and there to gather for dinner and finally set a date for last Thursday.

8 people turned up. Which was small compared to our committee of 16 people (excluding the 10 vices and maybe some random calafare). But it was just nice.. (: Dinner was a quick and simple affair at Crystal Jade taka and I got to eat my favourite xlbs!

I don't exactly remember what we talked about, but I really really really enjoyed myself that night! (: Some of my friends have not seen each other since graduation. So we mostly just caught up with each other. Finding out how work is... How's everyone's personal life doing... There is more talk of long-term plans. Marriage, houses etc.. Sounds boring, but the company was really fun. (:

I was reacquainted with the long-forgotten nickname given to me back in the day.. "Violent Val". -.-"

Val and I were co-directors and we worked on many projects together. Hence, some people needed a way to differentiate between the two.. Since i had a penchant for throwing shoes at people, i was give that nickname whilst Val was nicknamed "vulgar val".. for obvious reasons. :P

My dear xt whom I hadn't seen in donkey years also came for our gathering. She has always been skinnier than me (which is no easy feat), but one that I have accepted about her and don't nag at her about coz I totally understand it's not from lack of trying. She eats damn alot. But when i saw her at our gathering, she seemed to have slimmed down even more! I was naturally concerned la.. and couldn't help but nag at her about it. She's been really busy at work lately and she hardly has time to go out for lunch so her colleagues buy back for her. I'm guessing she burns her evenings and weekends as well that's why she's lost so much weight. :(((

Genius that I am forgot to bring my camera, so the only group photo was taken by Liren's phone..
Photobucket

I can't wait for the next gathering.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...