Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Newwwwww

I'm so broke from all the Christmas shopping and somehow i still end up buying so much rubbish for myself!!

No time to blog much. just featuring a couple of my new buys..

I got this super cute vintage looking top from March Shop. Can't wait to wear it out this weekend!
Photobucket

Another pretty workdress from Missypixie.
Photobucket

And I walked all the way from office to Nankin row to pick up my top from Tracyeinny today.. It was almost 1km in heels and another km back!! AND i somehow ended up buying 2 more dresses!!! I never would have bought these online but they were so awesome when i tried them on. :DDD

Zebra dress for work
Photobucket
Cream casual lace dress for the weekend! (:
Photobucket



Credits:
March Shop Vintage Collared top in Teal
Missypixie Estee in Mustard
Tracyeinny Kaylee Cream Lace Dress & Lara Zebra Printed Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...