Photobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

New buys!

And yet another blog post on my shopping exploits. hehhh. :x


I haven't bought many things from Tracyeinny before but it was love at first sight for this piece!
I love the pretty prints mixed in with the polka dots! they are so cute!! (:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Almost every shopping blogpost of mine has a feature from Intoxiquette. This time is no different.. 
You can never have enough black dresses for work.. and this one is so classy! (: (: 
Photobucket

I haven't shopped from Dopestreet in a while.. but this was yet another must-buy! 
I loved the unconventional colours for a workdress. (:
Photobucket

One of my old favourites Dandzelia, their prices for workdresses and such are very reasonable. 
They always bring in such pretty pieces for work! 
So sad I had to join the BO for this dress.. But it looks definitely worth the wait! (: 
Photobucket


lalalala~ christmas is coming! 
this means more xmas sales wheeee~~~



Credits:
Tracyeinny Rubik Chiffon Top
Intoxiquette The Paige Chanelesque Workdress
Dopestreet Eve
Dandzelia Secretwish Dress in Peach Tango



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...