Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

The north south line saga

It was a very interesting night last night when dex and I walked through orchard mrt to get to my bus stop and it was PACKED. All the doors to the mrt station were locked except for 2, and there was so many people trying to walk through those two pathetic doors.

After squeezing through the doors we saw train signs saying no trains from orchard to Ang mo kio.. And even the TVs were announcing no trains from marina bay to Ang mo kio. I was thinking Heng ah lucky I stay queenstown so I would have no problems getting home!

I was so wrong.

The bus stop behind taka was crazily crowded. Never seen such a crush at that bus stop before. Just standing there waiting for my bus, I got jostled every 5 seconds by somebody trying to squeeze through the crowd. Every 5 minutes, there would be mrt shuttles stopping at the bus stop and the attendants would come out and shout "bus to Ang mo kio (or bishan)".

I waited for my bus for at least 40mins. :(( for some reason, the buses were all arriving in pairs. But the intervals between buses were just ridiculous! >.< my bus never arrived. It moved only 2 minutes in the 40 minutes that I was waiting there.. Lucky me my mum came to my rescue! My feet were dying. X_X I felt so bad for all those poor souls still waiting there unable to get home. :(

Poor smrt gotta do so much damage control now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...