Photobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cousins reunited!

Felicia organised a belated bday celebration for Tricia yesterday. She had initially planned a BBQ with treasure hunt and games but we ended up switching it to steamboat coz the weather forecast said it was going to rain zzz.

Our dear Felicia planned everything really early wrt to getting inputs for the food to prepare.. Who to bring what etc.. I had to buy the cake from Swissbake near my office.

What was supposed to be a simple bday dinner celebration ended up being more lively and happening than our CNY gatherings. (: we talked about everythingggggg. all the different stuff going on in our lives.. the older generation politics as well as all the latest gossips about everyone, AND we reminisced about the past gatherings and experiences with the other relatives.

I have 2 older cousins 4 & 7 years older than me.. As well as 5 cousins 4,7,8 & 10 years younger than me I thought that meant that I fell into the "older" cousin category and there would be some major age gap differences between us.

Boy am I glad that isn't the case. (:

We're going to have a cousins outing on the 18th and I'm really excited. We haven't had such outings since the days I use to give them tuition. I would bring them out 2x a year.. After each exam. (: we've gone ice skating almost once every year, as well as other activities like snow city (which tanked big time) and east coast cycling (it rained zzz).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...