Photobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Random update

I've been really sick since Sunday. Mad intense coughing like I'm on my deathbed.. And sharp headaches that prevent me from walking around and doing anything. Sigh. I've already taken two days of mc!! How's that for skiving? !

I really don't like taking mc. Even if it is warranted.. It's like broadcasting to everyone oh I'm just going to slack off today and throw my work to all you poor souls.

Oh whatever. My headache seems to have subsided. I finally left the house for dinner last night. It felt so goooood, I felt like I was released from prison lol.

I've recently painted my nails withe gold shatter. It has a very dark purple base haha looks really weird if you ask me. :p pictures will be up soon. Here's a pic from last week's nails. Black shatter & teenage dream. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...