Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Yoga and H&M!

I woke up super early for 9am yoga class w xt yesterday.. Seriously who wakes up at such an ungodly hour on a Sunday??? Xt and I were both like zombies.. Slowly trudging our way there. >.<

We both signed up for a 4 sessions yoga trial for $15 only! I wanted to try out yoga and see if it would be something I would like as I have 2 colleagues who swear by it..

10mins into the class I was thinking omg-what-a-joke.. I initially thought the class would be a piece of cake but I was dying so badly. We were required to stretch in all kinds of positions and I felt like a stiff piece of old rubber. My joints were creaking in protest. In addition, we were required to balance on one leg while doing these stretching poses and I was falling all over the place. >.<

That was probably one of the longest hours of my life. I was so happy when class finally ended!!

We left the place around 11 and there wasn't much people in orchard yet, so I decided to try shopping in H&M. I mean it's always so packed right? Since there wasn't much crowd in orchard yet I might as well check it out.. But there were still queues zzzz.. So I just looked at jackets coz I could just try them on there and omggggg THEY ARE SO NICE!!!

I had 4 jackets that I reallyyyyyy liked but I couldn't buy all 4. :((( so expensive eep. I eventually decided on these 2. :D

MADDDDD LOVE <333

But I'm so broke now zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...