Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New loots

Gahh I've been ignoring this space.. I haven't been doing anything blogworthy these few days.. :x

So I will just update some random pics from here and there. (:

This is me in a new dress I traded with another buyer online. I'm SOOO happy with this dress! Everybody at work was complimenting my dress! The colour, the material etc!  :D
Photobucket

Random pic of this cutteeee Tabby cat from downstairs. It's so tame, I'm convinced he isn't a stray!
Photobucket
like my nails? ;)
Photobucket
I LOVE THEM (:

And will end this post with 2 dresses I bought online today. I'm trying to make my wardrobe less dressy and more corporate. Hope these come out nice... heh.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Credits:
MissyPixie Sueann Nude
TheBlushInc Candella Work Dress in Blush




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...