Photobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My crazy week

This week feels like a crazy week, but truth be told I don't really remember doing anything significant. o.O

I ran today.. After a 2week hiatus from running. :x I have NO MOTIVATION TO RUN. :((( Luckily Tricia didn't mind running with me today even with her midterm tomorrow. I really needed the run.. (:

Yesterday the class met up with Afi. Pics will be in a separate post. I haven't seen Afi since graduation and well she looks the same ahahah. xP I'm glad I got a chance to meetup with her coz I was a different person back in jc days and I didn't really make the effort to hang out with my classmates. :x Leroy came yesterday also and he passed me my OPI nail polishess!!! WWHEEEE~~~!!!!! :D I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT. :D

I was supposed to run on Wednesday but I was too tired. :x

On Tuesday I watched Johnny English. It was funnier than I expected.. But then again I had very low expectations for that movie. The trailer looked like one of those movies that tried too hard to make everything funny, but it wasn't too bad.. And I had supper at Itacho! SO NICE I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN AND EAT THE 40cent SUSHI!!!

Sunday I played badminton with the class. SHIOK!! (: I WANNA PLAY MORE BADMINTON!!!! :D

yupyup a chopchop summary of the past few days. Nothing really interesting hahahahah... 

g'dnite world~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...