Photobucket

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas came early!

Woots Chirstmas came early this year. :D

My first xmas present of the year was a $50 gift from xiuting.. Eyelash extensions. I thought it was going to be quite painless and really pretty. Well.... I got half right ahahah. It was super painful to put on coz my eyes are super sensitive. And they still hurt coz the lashes are abit stiff! so they kinda like poke into my eyes. It's still pretty uncomfortable a few days after they've been put on. >.< Everytime I shower the water will go into my eyes coz I am unable to rub my eyes properly. Plus I don't dare put too heavy makeup too coz it would be hard to remove.

That said, I think I look really pretty with the extensions though and am very glad to have tried this at least once in my life hurhur. XD It's so hassle free I don't even really need to put on much makeup when I go out now..

I think it's pretty obvious here in this pic with momo-chan. ;) I have no makeup on..

My second xmas present is from Ahyee (my mum's second sister). She gave me a budget of $50-70 to get whatever I wanted! xD so nice right?? I love these kind of gifts. So I spent the whole evening today helping my mum look for presents for my cousins as well as my own xmas present. :P

Here's me in f21 trying on $11 and $15 skirts! They're so pretty!! but yay i managed to restrain myself LOLLLL.
Photobucket

In the end.. I finally decided on a pair of boots and a necklace from New Look! My new favourite store! :D

Here I am deciding whether to buy it or not... lol I sent this pic to 3ppl!!
Photobucket

So that's two presents. The third and most recent one came in the mail today. Our Lovebonito stuff arrived wootsss~!! 
Mum's sponsored my most recent buys from LB for xmas heehee. :D

Here's jie and I modelling our new clothes in front of the mirror. :D
Photobucket
tricia says my dress is like how short. :(((

Anyways... As tiring a day as it was today, I enjoyed myself heehee. :D Spent a whole evening with mei which I have not done in eons. She's been too busy/stressed etc and so have I.. well not stressed but busy ahaha.

Met up with Tommo in town..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And I shall end this post with another zipai peekture heehee. (what's new right?)

Here's my bling bling specs from cine. $3 dollars ONLY!!! omg feel like buying some more wahahah. 


credits:
Love Bonito Printed Chiffon Mini Blue & Floral Printed Dress (Halloween collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...