Photobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sebastian's farewell (22nd Dec)

I happened to run into Sebas sometime last week at some chance event.. The first thing he said to me was I'm leaving soon. Hahahh talk about random. I thought he meant he was rushing off somewhere or somthing.. :P turns out he was going on NOC to Silicon Valley in ten days! So I suggested we meetup soon..

So I met up with Sebas and Eunice to go Ikea on Monday.. And again today with LQ coz he just got back from Japan..

Here's us at Ikea..
Photobucket
i look so bleahh.. 

 Waiting at Dian Xiao Er for our table. Vivo was super crowded today.. PhotobucketPhotobucket

LQ and Sebas..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The food!! Dong Po Pork & Dou Miao.. My favourite!
 PhotobucketPhotobucket 

Some special Angelical herb Duck which was super YUMS. :D and the Prawns in pork floss and seaweed. (: 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Group photo!!
Photobucket

Xmas tree at vivo! so prettyyyy!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

we tried to take pics with the tree but failed so terribly...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And after so many FAILED shots.. we finally have ONE success! (:
Photobucket

me with the tree.. the flash was too bright! >.<
Photobucket

We then went to a pacific coffee to chill..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

waiting for the drinks..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sebas & Eunice
Photobucket

LQ and me.
Photobucket

I let Sebas play with the camera.. So LQ and I had to pose for these shots. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

AFter the coffee, I walked to the other side of vivo to my car while the rest went off to LQ's car.. Here's a shot of them from the 2nd level ;)
Photobucket

so cute...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...