Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Polyclinic

I woke up at an ungodly hour of 9am to go to the polyclinic today.. (I slept at like 4am)

Mum took me to there to get a referral for my super-dry, old-woman-like-hands. She only left the house at 10! *&^$&*^%!!! I could have slept another half hour.. lol.

Anyway, I haven't gone to a polyclinic in awhile.. Always been using the UHC one for the past few years.. And my gosh the wait was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG. >.<

I went to one counter, then another.. Then waited more than an hour for the doctor.. Small talk.. long-winded talk.. Next to another room to get my appointment at the National Skin centre.. Then queue for the meds.. and queue for payment. Wow this is like Service Ops in play haha. Queuing model. :P

Finally got home around 12.30 and I got to eat mum's cooking.. Fried Beehoon.. nothing fancy heehee. I guess i was starving. (:

And so, my day ends here at 2.10pm. I am going to sleep, then maybe joining the crossers for dinner. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...