Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My 'highlight' of the day was the recce run at bedok reservoir today.

E, YX, N and myself went down after 4 today. i rushed to school to meet them coz as usual, I woke up very late.

The run at bedok was pretty uneventful, i enjoyed most of the car ride talking to eric and yx. Otherwise i was really stoned. We ate at Katong once again and ordered half a chicken, and a few extras. It amounted to $32.60 --> $8 per person. I was a little put off at having to pay so much, as i thought chicken rice.., the MOST expensive it could be would be at most $5! Not to mention i didn't order the $1.50 barley drink and I didn't touch the vegetable that N was so insistent on buying. :((( These things are always so unfair, but what can i do?? =/

I took the train home and was playing with Momo when GC called. He was studying in school earlier and was on his way home. I told him to come over and play with Momo haha. I also wanted to talk.

During dinner, M called YX and found out they did the recce run today. He also found out i went. He then sent me this sms immediately after hanging up:

       Hey Val, some of the girls wanted to go to bedok reservoir today but they didn't know beforehand. Met them at the track. If possible, keep them in the loop.

I was so mad. I felt unjustly accused as i did not intentionally NOT inform the girls. I assumed E got someone to ask around, and I was not even going to come to training today! Going to the recce run was a last minute decision as I initially had other plans which got cancelled. T and GC think i'm reading too much into this and M truly is not like that. However, why didn't he ask me what happen instead of jumping to the conclusion that i deliberately left them out. And I AM SURE HE MEANT THAT. READ THAT MSG AGAIN AND TELL ME HE'S NOT SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE INFORMED THEM.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...