Photobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

Short Update!

I've been going to the airport for 3 consecutive days! :(

viv flew on friday. mel t on saturday. jem, sherlyn, aidan, frankie today.

SADDED.....

I <3 these people and i'm so sad they've flown away. but 6 months will fly by, just like it did for me. And they will have the most awesome time of their lives. I can't help but feel a little envious, even though i got my chance already. =/ The experience of being in a new place, learning new things and adapting to a new country. Making friends from all over the world and learning more about oneself. I guess if i went on a second exchange i probably would not develop much as a person.

i had the SAA race yesterday. i didn't do as well as i would have liked. :( i exceeded 20min for 4.3km. SADDED.

(i think i am in an emo mood).

after the race, we sent mel t off. t and i had to rush the scrap book but it turned out well in the end. everyone liked it. (:

gc was so sad to see mel go. my heart broke for him.. i hope they can last. long-distance relationship is no joke. i wouldn't want to go there.. and after this 1 semester, if gc gets noc, it'll be another year. =XXX

on a side note. I'm falling behind. i have 2 readings tmr and i have not started. sigh. i have meeting tmr morning. we're filming a short video for one of our presentations and i'm the lead actress.. >_< i can't act to save my life. unfortunately i'm the only girl so i have to be the wife in the clip. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...