Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's been awhile since I last blogged. I SUCK at this lol.

I basically re-started a blog so that I have some form of journal of what has been going on in my life and how I deal with it. I sometimes find it very therapeutic to read what I have wrote in the past.

Also I thought it would help in my studies to apply what I have learnt in my life. :D

Right now, i'm reading this article, the science of happiness, for my MNO module under Dan Mac. It basically tells you that you can make yourself happier through certain practices and I'm going to try one of their recommendations! (:

Write down 3 things that went well today and why. :D
The other practices are doing good deeds and performing gratitude exercises (basically thanking important people for what they have done for you).

Maybe I'll do this later today as I've only been awake for like 3 hours? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...