Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the second collection

As usual, I'm always one step behind in uploading previews for RoyalTroika before the launch ahaha.
I only have time to update post-launch. 

Some thoughts on this launch.. 

As it's our second collection, we have a little bit of experience under our belt already and were so much more efficient in preparing for this launch. The photoshoot probably took half the time, and we had a system and clear timeline to follow and keep track of our outstandings. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with our progess! (:

Anddd.. I really like this collection ahahha. I mean liked the first one, but I like this even better! =D

We took our pictures at MBFC this time round, with a mix of shots outdoors and indoors. We had wanted a more corporate venue for the shoot with less people and we heard MBFC would be like a dead town on a Sunday... SO UNTRUE! There were loads of tourists walking into all our photos.. Cleaners as well.. and cisco trucks lol!

Anyway, I wanna share some behind the scenes photos! (:

Group pic! You know, when I first saw this dress I was like... I LIKEEEE THIS! WE HAVE TO GET THISSS! 
We are all wearing the Alyssa Chiffon Dress.. I feel it's a really versatile piece. You can match it with a simple blazer and heels for work, or boots or flats for a casual day out. (:
Photobucket
It was a really hot day out.. Imaging being out and taking pics at ~1pm! =P
Photobucket
Yvonne always looks so photogenic! (:
Photobucket
ok this isn't a candid shot.. But it's one of the rare nice pictures of me closeup! =D
Photobucket
This is how we take pictures.. with Huiqi looking super unglam in the Annie Tweed Dress and birks. =P
(and i'm barefoot lol)
Photobucket
my superhero.. the bulk of our nice pictures came from him! He's becoming such an expert photographer...
Photobucket
tak glam..but huiqi says nice. hahaha still pretty la babe (:
(see cisco van photobombing all our pics zzz)
Photobucket
oops yvonne is barefoot here too!
Photobucket
zipai! (:
Photobucket
Another nice closeup taken in Eric's cam.. I'm wearing the Omega Cutout Dress in white..
The details are so pretty!
Photobucket
Yvonne looking super cute here in the Summer Florals Vintage Dress! (:
Photobucket
me (in background while yvonne is working hard) : -shaggg-
Photobucket
Me in the charcoal version. Eric says I'm too skinny for this dress.. but i likeeee. how?! :(
Photobucket
Last photo from the shoot. MY FAVOURITE PHOTO!!!
I'm using it for my twitter and whatsapp profile. =D
Photobucket
Special mention to our dear Yvonne for being such a rock star. She had a mega sprained ankle from falling down in Kota Kinabalu and she still put on platforms and heels to model for this collection. You're awesome babe.
Photobucket


Sadly it's another month before we launch again coz I'll be in Vietnam for 9 days, and then Huiqi will be flying off for another week or so.. :(

Do check out our collection here! We just launched one hour ago!

On an end note, I'm really grateful for the support from everyone..

Tanks everybardi tanks~ **barbarella wave**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...