Photobucket

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Random Buys

Been buying more 'branded' stuff lately heh. I need to stop coz this is definitely not sustainable!

Anyway, just to show off.. First the really pretty top from Dorothy Perkins! I love it so so so much! 
Photobucket

And these 2 bags from River Island that cost so much less online than in the stores here in Sg!
And for this weekend only, they are having FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! ahhhhh can't spend!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Just some random outfit I threw together in River Island to gauge my size. (:
Photobucket

OTD: Dress & Bag from River Island, and my new flats from Charles & Keith!
I just bought this pair yesterday to replace 2 pairs of flats that were falling apart. heehee..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...