Photobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

New Buys!

Eeek I've been trying to blog about my Krabi trip for the longest time, but I haven't yet had time to upload the pictures.. So will do a short post about my latest purchases for now. (:

I just ordered this lavender top and pink pants from Her Velvet Vase yesterday.
They look so chic for work! I'm really excited! (:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And this lovely lace dress from Intoxiquette.. It's 31", thus a bit short for work. but it was too pretty to resist. heeehee.
lacebodycon2

Sadly I also received the below 2 items that I need to sell coz they don't fit so well.. Any buyers?
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Credits:
HerVelvetVase Chrome Peg Trousers in Dusty Pink & Lush Utility Blouse in Pale Lavender
Intoxiquette Vanilla & Lace Bodycon

(for sale)
Megagamie Preppy 60's Dress in Tangerine
HerVelvetVase Flyaway Frock in White


2 comments:

  1. hey dear able to sell the dress cheap to me for immediately transfer?
    i'm looking at 20mailed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my email is unolove88@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...