Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

To my dearest coffee monsta..
Photobucket
Surprise surprise Happy Valentine's Day! :D
Photobucket
How long (short) has it really been?
Photobucket
I'm perpetually in a constant state of happyy.. Photobucket
Sooo, my dear Eric... I just want you to know that.. 
Photobucket
despite your quirky humour..
Photobucket
your beer addiction..
Photobucket
your intense need to run/swim every other day..
Photobucket
and that black hole you call a stomach..
Photobucket
you make me happy..
Photobucket
crazy stupid ridiculously happy..
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy Valentine's Day love.
Photobucket
may the future be even brighter and awesome-er than ever..  :P
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...