Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

December 2011 - part 2

I am resolved to do up all my posts on December by this month. I have so freaking many!! o.O

December was pretty cool. (: I got to attend Eric's DND (my company has none), and I finally got to go on the flyer! :D

His DND theme was "Back to School", so I guess I was supposed to wear some kind of uniform inspired outfit.. But I didn't! Hahah I just couldn't! I'm too much of a vainpot to go in anything less than glam for a DND lol.. So both of us ended being one of the most overdressed people to the event!

Here's us top to toe in black lol...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
see his colleagues are so much more underdressed lol.
Photobucket
yamseng moment. (:
Photobucket

We were saying how each of us never even win any lucky draw.. and i'm like no la double negative will become a positive! And he really did win a lucky draw that night! hahah he's very happy with it. It's some massage thingy from OSIM. uRelax if i remember correctly...

(:


---


Eric's mum managed to get cheap tickets (not the price stated below) for the flyer valid till the end of the year.. We finally made the time to go on the 28th of December LOLLL
Photobucket
all excited to goooo!. (:
Photobucket
back view...
Photobucket
it was very highhh... very scarieee :X
Photobucket
happy pepo. (:
Photobucket
pretty viewww.. (:
Photobucket

Short but sweet entry. (: more another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...