Photobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY Eve!

It's CNY eve today and i'm really excited for tomorrow! (:

I have my nails done, DIY facial and all my clothes prepped for the next 2 days. (:

So far only eaten 5 pineapple tarts and 1 piece of bak kwa. Can't wait to spam more tomorrow! :D but i'm gonna be wearing my super tight dress from LB so i can't eat much. :( ugh the things I put myself through...


Today mum made prawn noodle soup. It was so yummy and the ingredients were super fresh! (:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday we had reunion dinner for Dad's side of the family.
It wasn't full strength and I think dad was a little disappointed. :(

Owell.. the dinner still had to go on.
And the upside was at least Melissa came. I think he was really pleased to see her. (:

So.. pics of foooooddd..


there were scallops, marinated beef, yongtaufoo, slicked fish, button mushroom, tendons & jellyfish..
Photobucket
here we have abalone like thingy, prawns, liver, kidney, cuttlefish, squish, crabmeat, fishcake & tofu..
Photobucket
Table set for 10!
Photobucket


No photos of the food already. Was too hungry and food was wayyy gooooooddd :D

other food included sliced beef. streaky pork (YUMS), leeks and enoki mushroon. (:

After the main course, we had chendol! YUMS. (: 
Photobucket
We adjourned to the living room for some chitchat and dad was retelling some old ghost stories which i heard like 1000x already!
Photobucket
Dad with his sis & husband, and Melissa.
Photobucket
Melissa and Nainai
Photobucket
Dad..
Photobucket
Mei & I..
Photobucket
CNY decor. (:
Photobucket
that's all the update for now..


Can't wait for tomorrow! (:

Happy CNY everyone! <33

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...