Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The simple things

I'm blogging from my phone now. (:

I had met up w Nyein last night for dinner and a bit of shopping. We were supposed to go for a movie, but there weren't many good movies showing in the evening with a decent timing.

So basically we spent the evening just talking over dinner, and shopping at watsons! Hahah shopping is really much more fun when you're with another girl who appreciates the same things you do. (: We oooh-ed and ahhh-ed over the same things and listened to each other's opinion on the different products. It totally made our little shopping trip a really fun experience (:

It's the simple things like this that make me feel that life isn't so aimless and empty. It's in friends like these that make me feel anchored and appreciated just by the simple fact of who you are and not what you are.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...