Photobucket

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dots I happily blogged an entry on my phone and didn't save it. Well done.

This is supposed to be a happy post but I'm quite irritated with my stupidity so pardon the tone =/

I was supposed to meet 2 friends today, but they cancelled on me and suddenly my program for the day was empty. Normally I would mope at home and waste the whole afternoon away, but today I went out and did quite a few things! Super proud of myself (:

I recently signed up for a package for 10 ipl sessions (no prizes for guessing where), and I was due for my next visit but couldn't seem to find the time. So awesome tt when I called at 3.30, they managed to slot me in for a 4.45 slot (:

After that, I bought koi and did some shopping in bugis street. (:(:(: I bought a bag for $26, originally priced at $35. The lady thot I was a student and took pity on me. And then I bought 3 sets of earrings for $5. 3sets not pairs coz one had 4 earrings, and one had 3! (:(:

To end the day, I took the bus straight to queenstown library to borrow some books. One book is photoshop for dummies, another the secrets to angels & demons. (: (: (: I hope I have time to read everything.

Was too lazy to walk home so I self-invited myself to dinner w jie and her church friends. At holland v now, dinner now! (:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...