Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

CNY Reunion Lunch

LOL I know I posted an entry on Reunion Dinner some time back, but I have SO MANY photos to upload. I don't have time to blog about them as I wait impatiently for the photos to upload. Hugs backlog of entries lol.

For 4 days. I was an only child.

Never have I missed my sisters more before.. Suddenly all my parents' attention was focused on me. Shan't say more.. Needless to say, it was a very painful four days for me. Jie if you see this, I sincerely hope/pray you don't fly anywhere anytime soon until mei gets back. LOL

Anyway, Reunion Lunch with mum's side of the family has always been a big affair.. Sort of. All the uncles and aunties and the little cousins (not so little anymore) would gather and we would catch up on all sort of random things. It's also a time where I see all my cousins wear the things I picked out for them last christmas heehee. So glad they like it..

This year it was held at Peramakan Restaurant at Keppel Club. In my opinion, I think the food was awful and I have no idea why mum loves that place so much. =/


Peektures!

The signboard. (yes Peramakan I did not make a typo! =P)
Photobucket
zipai with Dana and Cass
Photobucket
Photobucket
hahah they're so unprepared for the shot. lol
Photobucket
Lo Hei time!
Photobucket
the adult table... (i was seated at the kiddy table haha)
Photobucket
food. The 2nd dish is quite popular tho I have no idea with it is..
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Cass, Amanda and Dana. 3 of them are probably the closest coz of their age difference. 
Photobucket
Underage drinking! haha. 
Photobucket
Me with the older cousins, Vernette, Dion and Annette
Photobucket
Mum with her 2nd sister plus bf, and 1st brother. (haha the labels sound weird)
Photobucket
this time mum with 1st brother, 3rd brother + wife & popo!
Photobucket
2nd sister, 3rd sister + husband, 2nd brother + gf
Photobucket
The Tohs. =)
Photobucket
Me and mum
Photobucket
Probably only nice things there were the desserts! =)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...