Photobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Short Update!

I realise I have a lot of short updates hahah. Nowadays I'm just too busy to bother uploading hundreds of photos and comment about everything and anything.

So today is the Sunday before CNY week. I'm so excited.. It'll be a super long weekend (yay), and I'll have super a lot of work to do. Super likely I'll have to stay till quite late to finish up reports for the high vol of work. =X

Anyways, In preparation of CNY week, I'm going to go for a haircut later (hope it's not too horrible) and i painted my nails LIGHT BLUE (i kid you not). It's super not ME hahahha but it's something new to try.. Sarah bought the nail polish back for me from Korea. *beams* It was really sweet of her.. I totally did not expect it. I mean I know I gave her a farewell gift and all, but I did that for MANY of my juniors and they didn't get gifts for me =P And the fact that Sarah bothered with a gift back for me is really heartwarming. =D

I digress.

I was talking about CNY.

The trouble is.. I keep thinking I don't have clothes!! When in actual fact I do have quite a few new clothes. =XX And I just ordered another 3 things... heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...