Photobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 weeks of work

Today marks the end of 2 weeks of work.

How has it been??

Well.. The first few days were SUPER overwhelming. So many new systems to familiarise and processes to learn. Then soon, I was given one task here, one task there. But mostly I needed to learn everything asap.(it didn't help that I needed to request for each system to be set up individually which can take awhile.. esp when there's a bug)

And then Thursday (yesterday), I was supposed to do everything on my own. And I think I had like 5 major screwups. It was sucha horrible day. I did something, which took quite awhile, then I forgot to save... fml. Had to re-do everything again. Then I had to recall 2 emails, and thus received like 100+ notifications. seriously.. I AM INFAMOUS NOW. -sighs-

But u know the saying, tmr will be a better day. And so today was better than yesterday. I mean seriously... It could only go up from there.. That was an all-time low.

Anyway, I've been so tired after work, I have major backlog of entries to clear.

For my own reference:

  • Tricia's farewell
  • Jb Seafood
  • Lunch w GC
  • Playnation
  • December part iii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...