Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Slow Weekend

I got to spend like almost the whole day with my daddy today! *beams*

First, he brought me to Sakae. We're both mad crazy over sushi/sashimi and we so ordered like 5 red plates and ala carte soft shell crab! Yes we ordered more but these were the more notable items ahaha. AND I got to eat my favourite Ebi Mentai sushi, and Kajiki Sashimi!! :D After which I got to indulge in Hazelnut bubble tea from Each-a-cup before mum came to pick us up. However.. Instead of going home, I got dragged to Great World City where dad had to pick up some supplements from GNC while mum did some grocery shopping. >.<

It actually wasn't so bad spending the day with them.. I just didn't like the idea of being dragged around without being asked that's all.

But at end of the day, my filial piety paid off when dad let me drive home in mum's humongous car - a Honda Odyssey (well it's really big compared to jie's teeny tiny Honda City). (: It was a little scary coz I was perched up higher than normal, and like dad kept repeating instructions over and over again.. You are going to turn right so keep left.. keep left somemore.. Keep left!! NOOO THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!

Yeahh you get my drift..

But it turned out easier than I expected. (: Mum wasn't very supportive at first tho... Saying I couldn't handle it.. Saying it's not easy.. and even after we got home she said I told you not easy right? Wait till you try parking.

I think she didn't want to relinquish her exclusive right to the car hence the not-so-encouraging behaviour. =/

And utterly bohliao me went to do some research to compare the 2 cars.. 
Here are some specs in the chart below.. :P
Photobucket
And WOW my mum's car is like 40cm longer than jie's! No wonder parking's a bitch. :PP

---

I had sucha a slow weekend that I have difficulty remembering what I did from Friday to Sunday. =X. I wasn't feeling too well on Saturday though.. Was supposed to go for a career assessment thingy but had to reschedule to tomorrow. =X

I did pop by school one of the nights tho coz staying at home all the time is incredibly boring and the lists and lists of job vacancies to sift through are so demoralising that I fit right in with all these stressed out peeps. ;)

They K.O.-ed rather early though..
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And the happy/awake people! (:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


---

Yayy!! My maxi dress from TDC arrived today and I'm so in love with it! :D It's so flattering and prettyy!! I cannot wait for an occasion to wear it out..

Yup here's me trying it on in my sister's room ahahah. :P
Photobucket
It's my first maxi dress and it definitely won't be my last! It makes me look kinda skinny tho.. =X



credits:
TDC Floral Tube Maxi Dress in Candy
Red wedges from Rubi <-- tricia's

2 comments:

  1. hi i recognise those shoes . never ask. didnt even give credit. im quite hurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously??? ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...