Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random

Being jobless can be very boring sometimes. You're awake at insane hours with nothing to do and nobody to talk to.. I'm like so lucky it's exam time right now and I will always find some of my friends awake at these odd hours. They won't be free for idle chit-chat but will be game if I am in need of a supper buddy. ;)

And yes, I am in school now. ahahahaha! NO.. I'm not here to disturb my friends and play games in full view of everyone.. :P I signed up for one of the basic insurance exams and will be taking the exam next week. So I'm actually here to study ahaha! :)

There's a lot of inertia tho.. heh heh. I've been checking email, facebook, twitter etc oh and blogshopping too!

Speaking of blogshopping, I bought this today! :DDD Can't wait for it to arrive.. Hope it fits nicely.. XD
Photobucket

And now... Back to the books! errr. no. repharse...  ONTO the books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...