Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Movies!

In a moment of utter boredom.. I googled "Top 10 movies of 2010" for some inspiration for movies to watch..

I clicked the first link I found and hoped they had some interesting movies on that list.. No gore and horror, nor any draggy action movies for me. ;)

I eventually decided on watching this..
Photobucket

and this..
Photobucket

Avatar: The Last Airbender
Goooooood movie! :D I liked it a lot.. Maybe it's the fantasy thingy.. Like air/earth/water/fire bending.. It's surreal.. I just found myself so absorbed in the story.. And it was definitely more informative about the background of the Avatar than watching random episodes off Nickelodeon. 

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
I have no idea what's the purpose of the movie. I only watched it coz Starworld kept raving about it.. But it seemed so fake and rubbish. The characters are all so weird and idiotic. I kept wondering when it was going to end! >.< They had some really funny effects tho to make it seem more comic-book like.. It was probably the only thing I liked about the movie. 



Thinking of more movies to watch.. Any suggestions?

(oh and yahh I just watched HP6 to prepare to watch HP7 in the movies! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...