Photobucket

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Loots

Been spending a lot of time at home these days. 
Watched a the whole season 5 of grey's anatomy and I am almost done with season 6! (:

Anyways, so because I'm like home ALL THE TIME, I have been shopping online AGAIN. -.-''

This time my buys are from Catwalkclose. :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I sooooo wanted to buy these 2 things last time but had to watch my budget lol. But they became available again coz they had extra pieces from backorder so yay! I couldn't miss the oppotunity again! =X

Mei smsed me the other day asking me to order 3 things for her from Lacepipe! They have some really nice designs!

She ordered these 3 items... I personally really really like the first one. The 3rd's not bad too! (:
Lacepipe Paddlepop of Colours Tank DressLacepipe Late Autumn Blooms Floral DressLacepipe Treasure Hunt Tribal Print Dress


credits: 
Catwalkclose Chiffon Corporate Blouse & Topshop Inspired Ruched Sleeve Jacket in Khaki
Lacepipe Paddlepop of Colours Tank Dress, Late Autumn Blooms Floral Dress & Treasure Hunt Tribal Print Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...