Photobucket

Friday, October 29, 2010

Nyein ♥

I invited Nyein Nyein to my parents house for dinner. (: It's more economical that way hahah and she doesn't mind. :P
Photobucket

I told my parents about her baby and they kinda get crazy excited over little kids. Sadly, she didn't bring her baby, Zhaoxiong, over. :((( I was looking forward to seeing him.

Mum got the maid to make some of my favourite dishes.. Here's her Grilled Dory Fish with garlic, cheese and mayo. It's absolutes YUMS i tell you. :P And she also made my fav japanese peas - edamame. :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyway, I met up with her in June, but June was really too far away. I mean we're supposed to be best friends ahahah but we let school and everything else distract us from our friendship. But despite all that, we're still awesome friends and she will always ask me how I am and listen to my woes and vice versa. (:

Not going to blog about what we talked about ahaha. Basically I'm just thankful for her friendship and her support of me no matter what happens. Love this girl. (:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...