Photobucket

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Interviews Interviews Interviews

Gosh I've been for so many already I feel like this: XX_XX

Nothing much to update these few days. I met up with Nyein yay pictures later.

Mainly just penning my thoughts on my job search. I know I want to earn lots of money in future. I want a comfortable lifestyle. I don't have any major/concrete/big dreams right now. I just want to be happy in future (which will require a lot of money hehhh)

I think I can do anything I set my mind to.. But convincing myself to set my mind to it is another thing..

Argh now I'm confusing myself. Anyway, I'm going to stop going for interviews that I'm not interested in, they take up my whole day in preparing the night before, getting up early, and wasting the rest of the day away coz I didn't get enough sleep. -.-''

Going to start emailing banks instead of just applying through graduate programs.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...