Photobucket

Saturday, August 28, 2010

SALT!


At my mum's facebook urgings: SALT.. must watch! Great action packed movie!, I decided to watch SALT online today.. And I'm left with a little mixed feelings about the show.

the bad:
  • It was super cliched, i could predict what she was going to do next and why she did the things she did before the movie played the scene.
  • It was like HOW unrealistic! For example, it's not possible for one person to take out so many other pple without being winded.. Not to mention taking down those big strong men working for an elite organisation with just one strike.. :P
ok la.. not that many negative points.

the good:
  • I could really emphasize with her character and her motivations and that was what made the movie enjoyable to me. (:
 Yeah true to my mum's words.. action packed. But totally unrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...