Photobucket

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm feeling good about today. (:

The last petrol tank had a mileage of 476km! Jie will be pleased. :D As i was leaving I waved bye to the very old uncle who helped me fill the tank, and he waved back rather happily. (: He seemed a little sad at first so it was nice to put a smile on his face.

I went to the track today to engage in some social activity with the team ahaha. I'm so lonely lols. Sick and cannot train UGH. I think I will have to give up on SUNIG. :(:(:( Heard siew was doing really well at training today, and they opened up SUNIG to the freshies..

sigh sigh sigh sigh.

Just as well I need to find a job!

Anw i felt good about today coz I had dinner with E, Gc, Jovian and Jackie (yes he's finally back!).

I really enjoy these after-training-dinners. (: I get to catch up on what's been happening to everybody and their other plans. (: Gc was so happy to see Jackie and kept talking to him non-stop. I felt happy for him ahaha.. It seems as though he really missed him heehee. :P

Driving into Queens, I waved to the security guard on duty, and he waved back at me with a smile. (: It's just a really nice feeling that a simple gesture would put a smile on someone's face.. And it just ends my day on a really good note! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...