Photobucket

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SO emo today.

I feel like i did really badly at training today.. Could feel Mr Quek's disapproval and the condescending glances sent my way by everyone else. What happened to her? Why is she so SLOW?!

Rawr i'm so upset!

I kept pushing myself to maintain pace instead of giving up.. I did slow but i know i didn't give up. Then i started cramping at the 9th lap. AT THE BLOODY NINTH LAP! I was almost there already. I wondered whether to give up and not do the 10th, but I told myself to just do it.

Before I even completed one round, my leg was cramping again.. When i reached Mr Quek, I asked him if I should stop and stretch or if I should just jog. Madan told me to stretch and Mr Quek asked me why I stop? It's the last round already.

SERIOUSLY... I know it's the last round! Dammit.

AHHHHHHHHH

Freaking emo. I wanted to finish. I really did.

Not only that. I was freaking slow already... Felt so mopey after training. I left without saying a word to anybody which is really uncharacteristically me. rawr.

I felt like i was going to cry... And I felt like a wounded animal needing to lick my wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...