Photobucket

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I changed my blog template and URL. I don't know really know if i like it. >.<

T and Jie are not around to give me their opinion. I don't wanna spread my blog around to other pple.. I have no one to ask. =/

Oh well..

Short update:

I went back to velocity on Sunday to get a 2nd chance on the obstacle course... We waited from 4pm all the way until it was dark. >.< My team consisted of Melvin, Madan and me! Madan went first, but he fell in at the cargo net (the 3rd course). I was SOOOOOO disappointed! i waited the whole day to go! And we weren't getting any second chances..

Then Azrul's team were really nice about it, they gave us their slot to try again. I was like how happy can?! This time i was the first person to go and i breezed through the first 2 obstacles. The cargo net was not so easy and the final monkey bar thingys was easier than i expected.. Coz of my strategy i guess, i used as little arm power as possible. (:

Unfortunately............ I didn't finish. :(:(:(

At the very last swing, i counldn't grab the bar firmly enough and i fell! I WAS LIKE SO SADD!!!

I mean i tasted the success of completing the whole course then alamak fell at the last second!

BOOHOO.

Will update with more pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...